Today the Internet has become just as important a resource for the small business as for large corporations. Rather than creating the static web sites that many companies put up to market their goods and services, we are interested in creating applications that run in a browser. This has several advantages, including making it easier for businesses that operate in multiple locations to use the same system. It is also a practical solution for organizations who want to provide interactivity for their clients such as account management and e-commerce capabilities. Some services we provide include
- Blogs integrated with your website to increase traffic and keep things fresh.
Content Management Systems
- By identifying the information that is likely to change, and creating an administrative console where clients can update this information themselves, we reduce long-term costs and improve the site's responsiveness.
E-Commerce, Payments and Donations
- Our clients have the ability to sell goods and services and take payments and donations online without purchasing expensive POS credit card machines or costly credit card processing agreements. Due to the low startup cost, virtually any business, no matter how small, can give its customers the option of doing business online.
Custom web applications
- Need to schedule appointments online? Would customers rather submit service requests on the web? How about creating a custom order form for your best customers? We can create an online application that will allow your customers to interact with you from anywhere.
Contact forms to reduce spam
- Rather than putting your email address out there for all the world to see, taking the simple step of using a contact form instead can both make your site look more professional and reduce spam.
- Send automated emails when clients interact with your website to enhance your image and reassure them that their request was received.
- We build reports to help you track the important information you need in order to make decisions. These reports can then be exported to PDF, Excel, or a variety of other formats. Even create professional-looking charts of your data.
Copyright © 2011 Entrepreneurial Technologies, LLC. All rights reserved.
Community Directory Page 1
Community Directory Page 2
Community Directory Page 3